Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Music

Hey
I'm a pretty huge music fan. I've got a little crush on Ashley Purdy of Black Veil Brides right now. I like him better without the make up. I just thought this picture in particular was cute. I'm also a fan of stuff like The Misfits and Bauhaus, classic goth music. I dig some stuff from newer bands like AFI and MCR too, though. I don't really have lot of people to share this with, so I'm sharing it here. I wish I could find a guy who's into this music too, but you'd be surprised how hard that is. I hate how hot it is here right now, it feels like Summer already. I guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Do you listen to Blutengel or Stendal Blast? They're a couple of my favorites. I don't know a lot of people that are into goth stuff in my area, it's kind of nice to just randomly happen across a page like yours :)

    ReplyDelete